Clean and fresh drinking water is a scarce resource in today’s world. The ELW ROWPU is a compact mobile water purification unit that is able to purify potentially hazardous water to potable water in minutes.
ELW Global specialise in field support equipment intended for humanitarian, military and emergency relief operations. Our product range includes:
- Trailer-mounted reverse osmosis water purification units (ROWPUs).
- Portable ‘containerised’ water purification plants.
- Static long term water purification solutions.
All ELW’s water treatment solutions can be customised according to clients requirements.
HIGH PERFORMANCE REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER PURIFICATION. Highly manoeuvrable, economic and effective, surpassing levels of purity set by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Filtration is the removal of particles from water while purification is the removal of all non-water atom sized components. The purification process used in the ELW ROWPU brings surface waters to World Health Organization (WHO) standards.
WHERE THERE IS GREATER RISK OF CONTAMINANTS, REVERSE OSMOSIS PURIFICATION IS REQUIRED.
SUPPLIED AS STANDARD:
- Storage bladders 5000, 10000 or 20000 litres
- Bladder repair kit
- Pick-up hose and foot valve for pumping from river or lake source (5 metre)
- Supply hose (15 metre)
- Water hose (15 metre)
- Waste water hose (15 metre)
- Diesel power generator (19Amp, 5kVa)
- Chlorine tester/pH tester/TDS meter
- CIP (Clean In Place) system for extending life of membranes beyond 4 years
Permanent Water Systems
ELW Global produce a range of mobile and static purification units. If the water purification requirement is permanent, our technologies can be built into shipping containers, prefabricated or fixed buildings. When installing components into permanent buildings, the purification capabilities can be increased to cater for requirements exceeding 50,000 litres per hour.
High quality and efficiency have made ELW Global’s water purification solutions and services the ‘go to’ choice of contributing countries to United Nations programmes.
ELW Global solutions currently support the following programmes.
- UNAMID – Darfur
- AMISOM – Somalia
- Disaster Relief – Haiti
- Formed Police Unit (FPU) – Senegal
- Formed Police Unit (FPU) – Rwanda
- Water Affairs – Botswana